The Fraunhofer Institute will carry out the project for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology.
The goals of the project are:
- The cross-project development of general, technical questions, in particular on the project themes relevant to the »Electromobility alliance«
- The consistent collection of data necessary for the technical assessment of the »charging infrastructure and electric vehicle« system, evaluation of data and dissemination of the results
- The formulation of transferable knowledge about electric vehicles, components and operational behaviour
- The timely support of projects and overarching platforms with existing and still to be developedtechnical knowledge
- Cooperation with the socio-scientific and ecological accompanying research