NOW GmbH, represented by Managing Director (Chair) Kurt-Christoph von Knobelsdorff, was selected from a total of 470 applications to become part of the “Clean Hydrogen for Mobility” round table of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance – ECH2A.
A total of six round tables will help to identify hydrogen projects that are of common European interest (IPCEI – Important Project of Common European Interest).
According to von Knobelsdorff: “The work of the round table of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance is associated with high expectations. It is intended to promote the development of a European hydrogen market that not only addresses European climate protection goals, but also innovation and competitiveness, thus boosting growth and employment. I am pleased to be able to incorporate the expertise of NOW GmbH into this process.”
A constituent meeting of the round table is to take place in February during the EU Industry Days (22-26/2/21).
Other representatives from Germany:
- Frank Weber, BMW Group
- Martin Daum, Daimler Truck AG
- Melanie Kreis, Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Stefan Wolf, ElringKlinger AG
- Thomas Melczer, FCP Fuel Cell Powertrain
- Stefan Pischinger, FEV Group GmbH
- Werner Ponikwar, Linde Hydrogen Fueltech GmbH
- Dieter Theiner, Institut für Innovation und Technik (iit) des VDI/VDE