Already today, norms and standards are ensuring the safe application of hydrogen technologies. The German government's hydrogen strategy is supporting new applications of hydrogen. In doing so, it is important to build on existing knowledge and the current state of the technology.
This workshop will provide insights into the current body of technical standards: Which standards can already be applied today? Which have yet to be developed? And what funding opportunities are there for SMEs that are striving to actively participate in the standardisation process?
Online workshop on 31.03.2021, 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
Please register via the following link (in German):
www.din-veranstaltungen.de and enter the code: mittelstand8
- 12:00 noon | WELCOME and WARM-UP
Alexandra Horn, DIN; Jadranka Pfautsch, NOW GmbH
- 12:05 pm | KNOWLEDGE: Practical insights: Relevant norms and standards for hydrogen applications in infrastructure
Tilo Scheibe, ONTRAS Gastransport GmbH
- 12:25 pm | Looking to the future: What norms and standards are needed in the infrastructure sector?
Jadranka Pfautsch, NOW GmbH
Open Q&A session
- 12:50 pm | FINANCING: Funding and financing opportunities for small and medium-sized enterprises in standardisation
Alexandra Horn, DIN
- 1:00 pm | Close
- From 1:00 pm | Individual consultation on standards
Together with partners, DIN is organising the “Tapping into new markets – aiming high with norms and standards” series of events for small and medium-sized enterprises. The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and runs until 2022. At the events, SMEs learn how they can get involved in standardisation and what funding opportunities are available to them, as well as having the opportunity to engage in discussion with professionals active in standardisation.