While the debate in Germany is being conducted between technology openness and clarity, the view is widening considerably internationally. We therefore seek to provide a forum for the application of fuel cells in mobility.
On 19 May 2021, we will discuss relevant aspects with industry experts.
- Elena Hof, Programme Leader of the National Innovation Programme, NOW GmbH
- Nikolas Iwan, CEO, H2 MOBILITY Deutschland GmbH & Co.KG
- Dr. Christian Mohrdieck, Managing Director, cellcentric – Daimler & Volvo Group Company
- Dr.-Ing. Björn Eberleh, Vice President Product Management & Service, AKASOL AG
- Prof. Dr. Tjark Siefkes, Director, DLR Institute of Vehicle Concepts
- André Steinau, Head of Business Unit Think Hydrogen, GP JOULE Gruppe
Click here for further information on the event and registration (in German): www.hopin.com/events/electrive-net-live-die-online-konferenz-fur-elektromobilitat-11