The Argus Green Ammonia conference series, which brings together key stakeholders in clean ammonia around the world, will be held in person and online in Hamburg, Germany on November 28-30, 2022.
The conference brings together stakeholders from across the value chain as well as across sectors for three days of insight into the latest market developments and dynamics from industry-leading speakers and companies. The conference provides information about market dynamics and the future of the market for clean ammonia within Europe, as well as the role other regions will play as both producers and consumers.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Alicia Eastman, President, InterContinental Energy
- Thore Lohmann, Executive Director of Operation Unit Fertilizer & Methanol, thyssenkrupp Uhde
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer Global Partnerships, JERA
- Jacob Hansen, Director General, Fertilizers Europe
- Monika Griefhan, Chairwoman of the Board of directors & Founding Member, eFuels Alliance & Greenpeace Germany
- Ayoub Hirt, Head of Department Green Chemistry, Bioenergy and Agritech, IRESEN
Additional speakers include representatives from CF Industries, Uniper Commodities, NYK Energy Transport, Argus, NOW GmbH and many more.
Further information and registration: www.argusmedia.com/en/conferences-events-listing/clean-ammonia-europe