The 10th workshop of the “Approval – Certification – Standardisation for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen – Regulatory Design of the National Hydrogen Strategy” event series will take place as an online event on 23 and 24 February 2021.
The workshop is a joint event of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE, the ZBT Zentrum für BrennstoffzellenTechnik GmbH (“Centre for Fuel Cell Technology”) and the Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (“German Aerospace Centre”).
The topic of this year’s workshop is the regulatory design of the National Hydrogen Strategy with a focus on electrolysis and refuelling protocols for commercial vehicles.
Further areas of focus include:
- The latest from the field of standardisation
- Experiences with the large-scale use of hydrogen
- Hydrogen in heavy-duty transport
- Normative specifications for the integration of electrolysis systems and hydrogen
- Developments in various fields of application
Registrations close 10 February 2021.
Detailed information (in German) on the programme and registration can be found at: www.newsletter.fraunhofer.de/-viewonline2/17114/909/381/P1m1Td8J/C9K0aErnzW/1