Join us at the 20th Hessian Mobility Congress at the Congress Center Messe Frankfurt on 3-4 November, which is being held under the motto “Mitmach-Projekt Verkehrswende – Gemeinsam unsere Klimaziele erreichen” (“Join in with the transport transition project – Achieving our climate goals together”).
Two days – more than 40 contributors!
- Mobility design and traffic avoidance in the community
- Sustainability and rethinking logistics
- New approaches in public transport
- Participation processes – shaping the transport transition in a participatory manner
- Mobility of the future through digitalisation and networking
- A suitable energy source for everyone: battery, hydrogen, eFuels
- Efficiently designing the development of charging infrastructure
- Discussion rounds: Public charging infrastructure: provision of public services vs. the market / How do we shape the mobility of tomorrow?
Moderator: Max Moor
In addition, Johannes Pallasch (spokesperson of the management team) and Conrad Hammer (team leader networking and commissioned promotion) will be on site as speakers.