The HydrogenDays2018 intend to continue the tradition of establishing a meeting point in Prague, which builds a bridge between specialists in hydrogen technologies from different regions of Europe and beyond. This is expressed through the main motto of the conference: “HYDROGEN – BRIDGING EUROPE AND THE WORLD”
Stationary systems and applications
- fuel cells, water electrolysis, alternative methods of hydrogen production, hydrogen storage, infrastructure, combined systems and energy storage, cogeneration systems, etc.
- market development, recent trends in hydrogen technologies implementation, infrastructure development, auxiliaries, etc.
Transportation and mobile applications
- fuel cells as an energy source for mobile applications, hydrogen storage and distribution, power trains based on hydrogen combustion, combined systems, etc.
- forklift trucks, personal cars, trucks, other mobile applications, hydrogen infrastructure, etc.
- education, safety, regulatory issues, pre-normative research, public awareness, etc.
|Early Bird Registration (until April 30, 2018)||7 000 CZK|
|Late registration (after April 30, 2018)||10 000 CZK|
|Students (incl. PhD. students, verification requested)||4 000 CZK|
|Late registration for students (after April 30, 2018)||6 000 CZK|