The Hydrogen General Assembly will take place in Berlin on 6 and 7 July, 2022.
The Hydrogen General Assembly aims to inform an interested audience about a broad overview of the state of hydrogen technology and market-ready products, to raise visibility for the projects in society and in Berlin’s political landscape, and to ensure transparency in the handling of the funding being provided. It also offers the opportunity to discuss overarching strategic issues in the field of hydrogen, such as the further development of the National Hydrogen Strategy, at a high political level. The participation of the Federal Minister for Digital and Transport, Dr. Volker Wissing, has been announced for the second day of the event.
The conference seeks to generate media coverage of the BMDV’s hydrogen activities. The perception of the technology in local projects and as a regional economic factor contributes to its acceptance. In addition, by bringing together the network, the event is destined to promote the cross-sectoral transfer of knowledge and to strengthen industry and research. Specific challenges for the market ramp-up of the technologies are also to be explored and solutions for possible hurdles are to be developed by means of discussions and debate with experts.
German Hydrogen General Assembly
on 6 and 7 July 2022, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
in Berlin (Hilton Berlin Gendarmenmarkt) and online
The event includes the following sessions:
- Keynotes and panel discussion “Delegated acts on RED II – Industry perspectives”
- The National Hydrogen Strategy – Activities of the federal ministries
- Panel discussion – Hydrogen Technology and Innovation Centre
- Hydrogen infrastructure and supply
- Evening event
- Clean mobility with hydrogen – political welcoming addresses (including the Federal Minister for Digital and Transport, Dr Volker Wissing)
- Hydrogen regions (HyLand) and integrated energy concepts
- Fuel cells in digital infrastructure
- Fuel cell vehicles – drivetrains for all situations
- Hydrogen on an international level
- Components and systems
- Commercial vehicles in logistics and intralogistics
The event is hosted by the Federal Ministry of Digital and Transport (BMDV) and organised by NOW GmbH.
Conference participation is free of charge.