The International Electric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibition (EVS) is one of the world’s most important international trade fairs and conferences on the subject of electric mobility and represents a key get-together for the entire e-mobility industry.
EVS incorporates a specialist symposium with presentations by leading international experts in the field of battery and fuel cell drive systems, as well as an accompanying exhibition by national and international companies and organisations from the sector. More than 5000 participants from over 40 nations and over 300 exhibitors are anticipated to attend the event.
NOW GmbH and the National Centre for Charging Infrastructure, which operates under the umbrella of NOW, will be on site as part of the joint stand of the German federal states and organisations.
This year’s focus will be on the following topics:
- Electric vehicles and transport systems
- Electric drive component technologies
- Charging/fuelling infrastructure
- Market development, and environmental, energy and social assessments
- National and international electric drive policy