The 16th edition of the “electrive.net LIVE” online conference will be held under the motto “Quo vadis electric mobility 2022”.
The 16th online conference will focus on the necessary framework conditions that the new federal government must establish in order to continue and accelerate the market ramp-up of electric mobility.
On 26.01.2022, distinguished speakers from the political arena and key industry associations will shed light on relevant aspects. Experience informative expert presentations as well as entertaining panel discussions, moderated by electrive.net editor-in-chief Peter Schwierz.
- Daniela Kluckert, Parliamentary State Secretary & Klaus Bonhoff, Head of Policy Department, both Federal Ministry of Digital and Transport (BMDV).
- Hildegard Müller, President, & Ing. Joachim Damasky, Managing Director Product & Value Creation, both of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA).
- Kerstin Andreae, Chair of the Executive Board, & Jan Strobel, Head of Department Regulation, Market Communication and Mobility, both German Association of Energy and Water Industries e.V. (BDEW)
- Christian Hochfeld, Director, Agora Verkehrswende
- Johannes Pallasch, Head, National Centre for Charging Infrastructure at NOW GmbH
- Niklas Schirmer, Vice President Strategy, Elli – A Brand of the Volkswagen Group
- Christian Alexander Mayer, Lawyer & Partner, Noerr Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
Further information (in German) on the event and registration is available here:
electrive.net LIVE – Die Online-Konferenz für Elektromobilität 16 – Jan 26 | Hopin