The Center for Hydrogen Safety Europe Conference 2020 organized by AIChe will be held virtually October 20-22, 2020.
The conference will bring together academic, industry, and government representatives to advance the safe use of hydrogen in commercial and industrial applications. All are welcome to submit an abstract and share their safety learnings.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Safety in Over the Road Distribution
- Recent Incidents, Investigations and Responses
- Safety Approaches for Hydrogen Trains, Heavy-Duty Trucks and Buses
- Storage and Materials Safety
- Liquid Hydrogen Safety
- Hydrogen and Hydrogen/Natural Gas Pipelines – Lessons Learned and Safety Considerations
- Tunnel & Parking Garage Safety
- Hydrogen Safety in Production & Electrolyzer Applications
NOW GmbH is supporting the conference as part of the organizing committee and conference chair.
Visit the conference page for the latest programming information: www.aiche.confex.com/aiche/ichsc20/cfp.cgi