This year’s Industrial Truck Conference (Flurförderzeugtagung) boasts 21 presentations by leading experts on current trends and developments in the industry. The conference will showcase innovative technologies and their practical application in areas such as automation, drive technology, emission reduction, fleet management, sustainability and safety. Get to know current legal requirements and learn first-hand how operators and manufacturers implement them.
The experience of users is an indispensable objective indicator for the evaluation of new technologies and processes. As a conference participant, you will receive valuable first-hand information on the use of industrial trucks and automated guided vehicles (AGVs) from the following operators: BMW Group, Ensinger Mineral-Heilquellen GmbH, Eurogate GmbH & Co. KGaA, Ford-Werke GmbH and Krombacher Brauerei Bernhard Schadeberg GmbH & Co. KG. The following topics await you:
- Port terminal automation with automatic straddle carriers in Northern European weather conditions
- AGV integration into the existing manufacturing process in a mature production environment
- Conversion of industrial trucks to hydrogen fuel cell drive systems
- Electric-powered forklifts as a replacement for gas-powered vehicles
- Increased safety, productivity and sustainability through optimised implementation of sensors
The first day will see Dr. Kai Ruth, Director Sales & Service Motive Power Germany at Exide Technologies GmbH, explore the future and limits of battery and charging technology during a journey through the history of electric mobility. On the second day, Dr. Henry Puhl, CEO of STILL GmbH, will present the needs pyramid of intralogistics and its practical implementation. Among other things, this encompasses the customer process to the vehicle and back again as an important element of modern product development.
Participants can look forward to outstanding contributions on numerous topics, including the following:
- Energy storage as a factor of innovation
- Alternative hydrogen?
- Challenges for AGVs
- Safety, health and sustainability
- Sensors for assistance systems
- Latest news from manufacturers and suppliers
- Digitalisation drives fleet management